Announced Nation Testing Services Commission National Aptitude Test NAT 2016-XI. Registration Online National Aptitude Test “NAT 2016-XI”. Download Online Form Registration NAT 2016-XI National Aptitude Test.
National Aptitude Test (NAT™) is for admissions in NTS™ associated universities / DAIs (degree awarding institutes). The candidates will appear in a single test only and will stand eligible for admission to all universities in the respective subject group.
The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS™ result card.
Nation Testing Services Commission Has been announced the National Aptitude Test (NAT 2016-XI) Result for the test which is taken on Sunday, 20th November 2016..Many candidate are appear in this test so that they passed This NAT test and can get The admission in the University for the Higher Degree Classes.
This National Aptitude Test (NAT 2016-XI) Result all will be able to check here at this page we Uploaded it here successfully so keep join us to check this Result.
National Aptitude Test (NAT 2016-XI) Result card will be sent at their home addresses but if you have not receive it till now then you can free download this (NAT 2016-XI) Result card at this page by putting Your CNIC no at the below given link.
Announcement Date:Sunday, 23 – October, 2016
Last Date For Application Submission:Friday, 4 – November, 2016
Test Date:Sunday, 20 – November, 2016
1. Send your Registration Form along with Original deposit slip.
2. Attach your 2 recent photos of size (Passport Size Only) at the front of this Registration Form. All Candidates are required to provide their recent photographs with full face exposure.
3. Deposit Rs: 700/- (No Refundable / Non Transferable) in Designated Bank Branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL, (Bank Deposit Slip is attached with this Registration Form) and attach Original Deposit slip NTS copywith your Registration form.
4. Authentication keyword is your desired 4 digit code (for example: 1234) required for correction (in case of ambiguity) in your information on the provisional candidate list on NTS Website. Remember this keyword and keep it with you because it will be required to submit correction query is provisional candidates list later.
5. Tick only one test city for your desired test center in Para 2 of the registration form.
Note: Application Form will not be entertained without Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
NOTE: Candidates are provisionally allowed to appear in the test. Subject to verification of credentials and eligibility criteria.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules. Please don’t bring any of the above with you. Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises. Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.
National Aptitude Test